Posted on June 1, 2019
Written by Marty Davey
Create a snack shelf for your child/children. They can reach it, and eat what is there until a time you set before meals. Ours closes two hours before dinner.
- Apples, carrot and celery sticks and nut butter – you can make your nut butters if you have a food processor, it is a great way to get kids involved in the kitchen.
- Dates ripped and rolled in coconut
- Dates with toasted almonds inside
- Store bought tofu salad on crackers
- Carrot/Raisin salad with OJ concentrate, lime juice and sesame oil
- Hummus with whole grain crackers or celery sticks
- Guacamole with unsalted pretzels