Submitted by: Megann Harris, RD, LD
Yield: 1 gallon zip lock bag – 6 cups
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 sprig Parsley
- 2 Tbsp Basil
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1/8 cup Hemp seeds, raw
- 1-2 Tbsp Water
- 1/8 Tsp Salt (optional)
- 15 large Collard or Kale Leaves
- Place all items, except kale and collard leaves, in blender and process on slow speed until the desired consistency is reached.
- Completely remove stems and break leaves by ripping or cutting with a knife into approx 2” x 2” pieces of collard greens.
- Place the leaves into a large bowl, pour dressing on top of greens in the bowl and work it in with your hands until all leaves are thinly coated on both sides with the dressing.
- Dehydrate at 105 degrees Fahrenheit for about 8 hours.
Nutrition Info for 1 cup
Calories: 81; Total Fat: 6 g; Saturated Fat: 1 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 56 mg; Carbohydrates: 5 g; Fiber: 3 g; Sugar: 1 g; Protein: 2 g; Vitamin A: 51% DV; Vitamin C: 30% DV; Calcium: 9% DV; Iron: 6% DV